Friday, February 7, 2014

About Me

I was born in Springfield, Massachusetts. I live with my mother, step-father, grandmother, my two sisters Adalyse and Khalyse, my dog Jack, and my guinea pig snowball. I now live in Hartford but I don't like it here because most of my family lives in Massachusetts. Also Hartford is such a small town, everyone knows each other. I am very passionate about becoming successful. I want nothing but the best for myself therefore I strive for it. Without my family I would not be the person I am today; because of my family I am ambitious, smart, and independent. In the future I hope to finish school and become a registered nurse because I enjoy helping others. In order for me to accomplish my goals I have to graduate from high school (℅ 2014) then go to college for four years and graduate from there as well. I want my blog to be about fashion. I hope that people will gain confidence just from reading my blog, as well as learning to accept themselves for who they are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment